Adult Literacy Program
This personalized, confidential, free program helps adults to improve their literacy skills and to achieve their personal learning goals, which could include:
- Being able to perform daily tasks such as banking, reading labels, using a computer, etc.
- Getting a job or improving their skills at work.
- Passing the G.E.D. exam,
- Talking to their child’s teacher or helping with homework,
- Improving their English skills or preparing for the citizenship or IELTS exams.
Learners are matched with volunteer learning coaches who will work with them, one to one in areas such as:
- Computer Use
- English language learning
- communication skills
We believe that every learner is capable of success. Our goal is to help learners reach their educational goals and achieve their full potential.
If you know of someone who needs our assistance, please encourage him or her to contact us. We are here to help and welcome all referrals. Phone: 403.854.2099, Ext. 212.
The Adult Literacy Program runs on the generosity of our caring volunteers from our community.
Thank you to our amazing volunteers!