Where: Hanna Learning Centre Upstairs Meeting Room
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Cost: No Charge
Instructor: Erica Laycock, Chronic Condition Client Health Educator, Alberta Healthy Living Program, Central Zone
These sessions are for anyone living with:
• Chronic pain
• Heart disease
• Breathing concerns
• Weight management
• Similar chronic health conditions
Nutrition, physical activity and stress affect your life, especially when you’re living with ongoing health concerns. These workshops will help you discover changes and strategies to help you live healthier.*
• Overcoming the physical and emotional challenges of living with chronic conditions
• Managing pain, fatigue and stress
• Making positive nutrition and active living choices
• Setting personal goals and acting on your plans.
*This education is originally based on Stanford University’s Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
There is NO CHARGE to attend. Call 1.877.314.6997 (toll free) to register.
Back to courses