Enform has designed and produced this safety training program for workers in the petroleum industry. P.S.T. meets all of the requirements of IRP Vol.16 - Basic Industry Safety Orientation.
Nine Standard Lessons and Four Industry Specific Optional Lessons:
3. Personal Protective Equipment
4. Hazard Recognition and Control
5. Common Workplace Hazards and Control
6. Oil and Gas Industry Hazards and Control
7. Gas Hazards and Control Measures
8. Exploration Hazards and Control
9. Rig Hazards and Control
10. Oilfield Trucking Hazards and Control
11. Production and Plant Hazards and Control
12. Work Procedures
13. Safety Communications
If you require use of a computer, call the Hanna Learning Centre at 403.854.2099 to reserve your time slot.
*Allow four to six hours
Back to courses